by NUU Mobile International | November 30 2017 | Industry
Haven’t we all been aggravated at some point of time or the other with crank calls, pesky marketing and sales calls, pestering exes, etc. After a while, just hanging up on them doesn’t work, these are the people who need to go on your block list. Here is a quick tutorial on blocking a phone number on your NUU Phone.
To block a phone number from the call log
- Select the phone contact and click the “more” icon (the icon with 3 dots) in the upper right corner.
- Click the option “Add to call blocking”.
- That’s it; you won’t be receiving calls from that specific number anymore!
To block a phone number from the contact list
- Pull up your contact list, choose the person you would want to block and click the “edit” icon (the pencil-like icon in the right hand corner).
- Once the contact opens in the edit mode, click the “more” icon (the icon with 3 dots) in the upper right corner.
- Click the checkbox that says “All Calls to Voicemail”.
- Viola, the selected contact’s call will be directed to your voice inbox!
To block a phone number from the “Settings” menu
- Select the “Phone” icon from your home screen.
- When the dialer window opens, click the “more” icon (the icon with 3 dots) in the upper right corner and choose Settings->Call->Call Blocking->Blocked members list->Add a number.
- When the search box appears, add the phone number or contact name you want to block
- There you go; the person and his phone number will be on your Auto-Reject list.